Thursday, December 12, 2013

Epic and Long


You may remember if you follow my blog the engagement session I had with Nick and Sofia. Well they got married this year, and they had an epic wedding with an epic story, and this will be a long blog with more pictures than I usually post. If you read the previous blog then you would know that their story intertwines with Lianne and I's engagement. I was planning to ask Lianne to marry me the same weekend that Sofia predicted when Nick would ask her to marry him. Since it was such a bold prediction, I offered to do her wedding photos if her prediction came true. Well, it came true, and she called me, and so we began the process of getting things in order for me to be able to take care of all of her photography details.






They intended to have a large wedding so I would need help to do their wedding properly. Its been pretty easy to meet other photographers along my journey as a photographer, but this wedding was special in that I wanted to work with photographers that would personally know Sofia like I did. So I chose John Arroyo and Bob Church. They both went to high school with Sofia and I, and because of the story behind this wedding for me they were perfect choices. Bob Church has expressed a great interest in photography in the past few years and is well on his way to starting out on his own. John Arroyo on the other hand has been working on his photography for quite a bit longer and has done wedding work on his own and we have worked together on a couple occasions. Both of them do great work on their own, and I was confident in having them work with me on this wedding. On weddings in general it can be much less stressful to have more eyes on things. So having extra guys I could count on makes a difference.




Photo by Bob Church

Photo by John Arroyo


Photo by Bob Church

Photo by Bob Church

Photo by Bob Church

Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and classy, and working with both of them was a real pleasure. I hope the pictures do our experience justice, and you enjoy their wedding day through pictures. I am grateful to have friends to whom have shared this wedding work with, and proud of both of them for pursuing photography and doing great work! Any of the photos that I have posted of theirs will have a hover over photo credit and link to their public social media outlooks where you can follow them or see more of their photography.

Photo by Bob Church


Photo by John Arroyo

Photo by John Arroyo
Photo by John Arroyo
Photo by Bob Church

Photo by John Arroyo

Photo by Bob Church

This last photo was extra special because it was an STA photo! Proud to be an STA alumn, and it was great to share this photo at Sofia and Nick's wedding with so many others who went to high school with us and could understand that STA pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment