Friday, December 6, 2013

Jose + Jamie

Being contacted by friends who have since moved away is always great to hear from and catch up with. Although I didn't know Jamie very well, I did get to spend time with Jose while I lived in Miami, and what a great guy. His genuine love and passion for life was visible both from a distant and in close relationship with him. I always admired his outlook on life and really felt his sincerity when speaking to him. Speaking to them now, they both seemed to have grown so much more than I could have imagined in the short time they were away. Such wisdom and experience has been instilled in them. It was an honor to capture this post marriage engagement shoot for Jose and Jamie as they are both working side by side in youth ministry together on an awesome adventure fully trusting in God and all of the great paths He has set before them together as one. Hope you enjoy this sweet couple's photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment