Sunday, May 22, 2011

I love being raptured.


So I definitely got raptured this weekend, I don't know about any of you out there, but I am in heaven. Life is good. This post is not the usual for me, a little sexy, a little intimate, a little less of what I usually post, but still tame by most standards. I definitely know that pictures of girls especially ones in bathing suits get alot more attention than other pictures I have posted, so here is a toast to being raptured and living life as though you are in heaven here on earth. While I know that these pictures are not a complete sense of being raptured into heaven, I thought they would rouse some attention. In general this is a study on what will get the attention of the audience of the internet. Have fun, and stay classy. Thanks for checking out the blog! Just love one another, and you too can be raptured.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment