Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Monday Nights



Although Photography is a passion of mine, and I am attempting to communicate that passion in my blogs, I have learned and am continuing to learn that friends, family, and having people to share time and passions with is extremely valuable to my well-being and happiness. The love of photography for me began as an introverted journey and in many aspects it still is, but I have found great joy in bringing others along, and beginning to shoot more personal subjects than places I have visited, animals I have seen, or strangers catching my eye. Balance in life has been a point of learning and a discipline as life has become filled with many interests, and work mainly, but also photography, because it can easily become a point of busyness that denies me time for friends and family. Every monday a group of friends of mine get together at a local establishment called Landlubbers. They have 60 cent wings, 70 cent raw oysters, and cheap beers . My friends and I love wings, raw oysters, and beers; some original lovers, some newly introduced, but all friends. There are a few that are regulars and occasionally we bring a crowd, but consistently there are at least three of us that show our faces on a Monday night. Although we didn't eat wings on this night I assure you their wings are delicious and worthy of a visit especially at 60 cents a piece. I just wanted to share this time with you as I begin to open up more of a personal side to this blog. My intention was to post mostly personal postings on Flickr and keep the blog for more photography oriented posts. This is a step out of bounds.





























































2 comments:

Andy Garcia said...

Forget the wings Tobe. Whatever that dish is that has cheese all over it looks YUMMYYYY!!!! Especially with what looks to be garlic sauce. :)

Dang, I hate diets!

This is great Toby. Looking forward to more posts.

Andy

Unknown said...

congrats! keep going!

Post a Comment