Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Momentum and Direction Forward



Over the past year, I have been building my portfolio and gaining momentum with photography as a business, I have been intentionally planning trips to experience new things and gain some portfolio work in different seasons and different locations than Sunny South Florida! Also, I have been fortunate enough to have some beautiful friends that enjoy letting me take their pictures. In addition, beautiful familes have been hospitable and gracious to open their home to me in these great places to take pictures. Many friends over the past year have been supporting my photography through hiring me to take family portraits, individual portraits, and also several weddings. Next year, I would love to start setting up more portraiture and wedding work and gain more of a repertoire for wildlife and landscape. This next post is from a recent trip I took to South Carolina, and I took some casual photos of my friends for my portfolio, some beautiful backyard golden hour photos, and also an opportunity to go to the top of Sassafras Mountain and take some pictures of a magnificent sunset. Unfortunately, I forgot my tripod head, so my experience was more difficult than it had to be at the top of the mountain, but I was still satisfied with the pictures that I came home with. I am currently in Utah, and although the priority of this trip is primarily a family vacation, I love every small opportunity to build on my portfolio especially in a place like Park City, Utah. So far, I have been snowboarding more than taking pictures! I hope you all enjoy the post! Happy New Year to all my friends, family, and photography supporters.










































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment