Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's been over a year, time for a catch up!

While I haven't posted a blog in over a year, I have been taking photos and working so I do have plenty to blog about. The time to blog has just not been a priority nor has it been much of a consideration this year. Being married has changed my priorities in general as far as my photography is concerned, and led me to pursue extra work less. While before I was married, time was still an issue, and I was pushing myself harder to take on more work and spend more time working but being married has changed that. This post will begin a series of about 16 posts just to cover the year in review. This first post is from a trip after our wedding to Chile for her sister's wedding.


We took a day tour of Santiago, Chile; spent a day with her family, ate some great meals, and after the wedding we spent a few days in ViƱa del Mar. Just travelling with Lianne since we have been married has been a great new experience. It's amazing how just waking up next to Lianne for the first months of our marriage has been one of those things that takes a while to get old. We would literally wake up and tell each other we were married for almost half a year. This trip was a really great family vacation after our wedding with no pressure or stress. I left the wedding to have a post of its own as it deserves. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment